Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Into the Wild - a mixed media fantasy

The painting/collage is finished
All the while that I worked on this piece, I kept thinking
Into the Wild
Where the Wild Things Are
Women Who Run with the Wolves
Do not go gentle into that good night
The Path Less Traveled
Perhaps I have been reading too much fantasy (is that really possible?)
I saw the muted murky forest
and then a path wove itself with gems
Wild creatures hide amongst the flotsam and jetsam,
and grasses and leaves from my yard demanded to join the revels



Have a great Sunday,
Chris
You have read this article mixed media with the title Into the Wild - a mixed media fantasy. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/into-wild-mixed-media-fantasy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Into the Wild - a mixed media fantasy"