Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Create....

Wow... Soul Restoration was a ride for sure. What an amazing journey Melody Ross and her crew created for us... Now to keep the momentum going I am going to take the She Art Workshop E- Class with
Christy Tomlinson.
I am so excited to learn a few more Art techniques to use on canvas or my Art Journal...

In my Email box today was a message from Brave Girls Club... A Daily Truth!

Dear Creative Girl,

Did you know that being creative is simply making something that did not exist before you made it? We are ALL creative, and being creative is a very important, wonderful part of being alive.

You can be creative with your meals, with your clothes, with your parenting, and with your job. You can be creative in friendship, in gardening, in the books you choose. Anything!

Please don't EVER tell yourself that you are not creative, or that others are more creative than you are. Creativity is a tremendous gift that was born into all of us and that keeps our lives interesting. It is a gift that helps others because we can all think of new things that others would not think of themselves.

Share your creativity today. It is healing, it is exciting, and it is essential for forward progress. We believe in you and all that you do. Don't let the world miss out on your creative ideas!!! We need you!

xoxo

"A little bird told me" - your Daily Truth from The Brave Girls Club - http://www.bravegirlsclub.com

So many times I hear ladies say I am not Creative... Well I say... If something in this wonderful world we live has sparked an interest in that sweet spirit of yours... You just need to get it and PLAY. You need to nurture your gifts... Explore creativity and do something that makes you feel GOOD.....Everyday! If you find your self always looking at a blank page... Throw some paint on it... Glue some paper... Don't think about it just do... It may surprise you!



Soul Restoration opened my eyes to see that I have not been spending much time creating for me. So Even though I finished the lessons several of us girls are going back over it on our own time and that includes me. I have officially started my Art Journal... Which has been on my list for awhile... Here are the pics of my first 2 pages...



Then Monday I decided it was time to get back in the saddle and create again for These are a few of my Favorite Things.... But I cant show you that layout for a couple more days... We have a few more girls to share inspiration with you so you should check out the blog and give them all a visit! Doing my page got me in the mood to create and I rocked out 2 more layouts. I had these pictures in a stack and slowly this week the stack is getting smaller.

This is Jacob my 8 year old... It was the day after Christmas and it was freezing cold but he was determined to get some use out of his new Pellet Gun! I used Bella Blvd...Mid Term paper and sticker sheet... The stars are painted old chipboard from Scenic Route!

So Alexandria turned 16 last September and Matt and Stacy blessed her with their SHOOT BOOTH for her Birthday. The kids had so much fun dressing up and taking pics... I love this pic of her... We have a rule at our house that you don't get a drivers license til they are 18, So she hopped on this bike... I thought Roll N Style was a great title for this layout. I used American Crafts, City Park Line of paper and embellies. So fun and bright!

So there you have it... A little update.
Have a wonderful weekend. Big Hugs.





You have read this article with the title Create..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/create.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Create...."