Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

cheers!

It's Wednesday which typically means my Jingle Belles day:)


The gals have teamed up with Sketchy Thursday's and their super sketch for the week:


I had a ton of fun with this sketch and quite frankly the fabbie Stef inspired me with her great card! 


I've had that sweet Memory Box snow globe on my work top forever that I had forgotten about it:)  I embossed it with American Crafts Black Zing and then re-stamped the image on the BG paper..cut out the globe part and adhered it to the embossed piece...easy smeasy!   Actually all the patterned paper is Basic Grey's Eskimo Kisses...the felt snowflake is Stampin' Up and I blinged it up with a Queen & Co rhinestone. The sentiment is by A Muse.

I had a really fun weekend with the man...we spent a couple days here:


Sorry for the not-so-great pic...I 'may' have been standing on my seat in the double decker/top deck bus that we were in.....it was my first time in Vegas and boy, is there a ton to take in...


....we ate a ton...took in a couple shows and had such a fantastic time!

Have a super day!!!

You have read this article A Muse / basic grey / jingle belles / memory box / mme / queen and co / Sketchy thursday / stampin' up / TG007 with the title cheers!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/cheers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "cheers!"