Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Can't Stop Journaling...

I did alot of journaling yesterday and I'm excited to share it with you!

I completed another entry in my Soul Journal...


I finished my bird sketch just in time for the February sketch challenge...

Oh, and this morning I was visiting my friend Julie's blog and saw that there is a card sketch challenge going on over at the Studio Challenges; so I decided to play along. Here's what I came up with...
I used my Scarlet Lime Vintage Love kit for this one.

I've recently discovered Didi's flickr site and find her art journal pages so inspiring! Check her out here.

I'm looking forward to another day of creating today. Thanks for visiting and I will see you tomorrow with another update...
You have read this article with the title Can't Stop Journaling.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/can-stop-journaling.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can't Stop Journaling..."