Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Baby Bud Designs© Challenge - Ribbons & Bows & FREEbie

Happy Friday!

Ok, so I didn't even realize it was Friday until I started reading some emails, I think I need a secretary! haha any volunteers?

It's important to know what day it is because this is FREEbie Friday over @ Baby Bud Designs©!!  They are offering the sweetest 'Lil Bud'!

Today is also the start of a Baby Bud challenge, using Ribbons & Bows!

Stamps: Baby Bud Designs©digi (Krissy)
sentiment: CG
Papers: SU!cs, dp scraps
Inks: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: Offray ribbon, Nesties,
button/floss

My proportions were a bit off on this card, Krissy should have been bigger and my bow should have been moved up.   Not sure I can move the bow, everything is attached pretty well, but I'll probably replace my lil' Bud with a bigger one! :)

Check out all the wonderful inspiration the DT has to offer over on the store blog, then snag the FREEbie or one of your other Buds and play along!  Baby Bud Designs© Challenge blog!

This week has really been busy and I'm working on some fun stuff behind the scenes in blogland, probably why I forgot what day it was...they all seem to blur together at times!   I've been cleaning out again too, so I think it's time to start sharing the wealth....watch for more on that!

Ok, off to bake some yummies this morning for my wonderful family!  Cleaning out the refrigerator is one of the items on my to do list today that I'm determined to cross off!

Thank you all for stopping by, enjoy your Friday!
Blessings!

Just a note, the Baby Buds have been selling out like cold lemonade on a hot day, so please be patient, they're being restocked!    Thank you to all the Baby Bud fans out there!!!!

some challenges...
Delightful Challenges -Use Your Scraps
Shelly's Images  - Ribbon
Creative Cottage  - fabulous florals / lots of flowers
Forgotten Scraps  - Spring or flowers
Freshly Brewed  - ribbons and bows
Lexi's Creations - Flowers


.
You have read this article Baby Bud Designs with the title Baby Bud Designs© Challenge - Ribbons & Bows & FREEbie. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/baby-bud-designs-challenge-ribbons-bows.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Baby Bud Designs© Challenge - Ribbons & Bows & FREEbie"