Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Art Journal Every Day Check In...

I have really been enjoying my art journaling every day this week. I discovered a new website which I am so excited about - it's called "Soul Journaling," and it is really inspiring me! It's creator is Sarah Whitmire, and there are 22 prompts that are free, followed by advanced technique workshops you can purchase if you want to. The first three pages are from the Soul Journaling Prompts...



(yes, that's me at the ripe old age of 12)




If you want to more info about Soul Journaling, you can click on the widget in the sidebar, or click here.


I also did one page in my Grief Journal...


And finally, four pages in my Good Things Daily Journal...




The thing I am loving the most right now, is having a bunch of different journals to choose from each day, depending on how I'm feeling.

How about you? How is your journaling going? I'd love to hear about it!

Thanks for visiting and for your comments - I really appreciate them!
You have read this article with the title Art Journal Every Day Check In.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/02/art-journal-every-day-check-in.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Art Journal Every Day Check In..."