Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Creative Card Crew - your Country Colors

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!

Tuesday evenings bring a new challenge each week @ Creative Card Crew!  The challenge this week is to use your country's colors on your creation.

Can you guess which country I'm representing??????


STEELER Nation!  {{muahahahaha}} that was my evil laugh!!

Stamps: Digital Delights sentiment
Paper: SU! cs
Other:  Offray ribbon

I love making Americana cards, but got to thinkin' I wanted to go a different direction this time.

My scary thought process...
  1. I knew there would be bunches of inspirational creations in red, white and blue for the US & Uk, so I decided to have a bit of fun with mine.
  2. Digital Delights is known for it's whimsical cuteness, so I wanted to be a rebel and do elegant!
  3. I'm determined to create cards this new year that I can actually use & send, KWIM?
I hope you'll come play with us (using your country's ACTUAL colors please!) lol  Pop over to check out the rest of the DT creations and read all the prize info about this week's sponsor Digital Delights @ the Creative Card Crew Challenge blog!


Well, we had a regular heatwave here today, eight degrees ABOVE freezing.  yay!  I even had the window open a little, with two woodstoves going it got a bit hot in the afternoon!  Talk about cozy!  lol 

Enjoy your evening!
Blessings!

 challenges...
Pollycraft - black, white & 1 other
Woodware USA - Anything Goes
Challenge Up Your Life - clean & simple
Wild Orchid - sentiments
Everybody Art Challenge -favorites (definitely the colors right now & CAS my fav style)
Lucy's Cards sketch...


Note: for those of you who are wondering...the Pittsburgh Steelers are an American Football team, headed for the Superbowl on Feb 6th!  Steelers.com 

.
You have read this article CAS / Thank you cards with the title Creative Card Crew - your Country Colors. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/creative-card-crew-your-country-colors.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Creative Card Crew - your Country Colors"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...