Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Home Deco!!!!

December first, can't believe this is the last month of 2010 already!! It's been quite a year for me, so I want to enjoy December as much as possible!! (and my last month in my thirtiest)
Anyway a new month also means a new challenge over at Scrappassion!!!
This month we would love to see you create some homedeco!!! Can be anything, boxes, frames, candles, whatever you want!!!
Here is what I did!!
I altered a teabox (Xenos)!!
I painted the inside white and used again the Tilda wintergarden paperpad!!!
from above it looks like this!

This is the inside!

The tags and roses are handmade!


I made a little notebook!


As you see I made a Christmasdeco, but you don't have to that you can use any theme you like!!
If you need more inspiration, hop on to the blog to see what the Dt made!!!
Hope you can join us!!!

You have read this article with the title Home Deco!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/home-deco.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Home Deco!!!!"