Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

relax...

Hey There!

Had some fun with some
Schlosser Designs stamps!

Decided to play with Furnishing Fun:

I just adore the chair....

All the patterned paper is Pink Paislee's Queen Bee...the lace is from J's bargain bin...I tend to heat emboss the chair...it gives it a more defined look...

I was inspired by the current OCC sketch:

I also played along with the gals over at CAS-tastic...Keeping it SIMPLE:

Stamped {check}

Inked {check}

Paper Pieced {pass}

Lace {check}

Emboss {check}

You had to use at least 3 of the elements, I used 4.

Did you see who the new 2S4Y girl is?!!! It's my bloggie buddie Angie!!! Woot Woot girlie!!! I couldn't have been more happy for her...she's a fabbie sista...I was thrilled to see my card made it to the Fab 10...pretty exciting since there were 150 entries:)

♥♥kid alert♥♥

I wanted to share the card that my girl made my boy for his birthday....

It looks like a fairly CAS design but if you look more closely and you're an A Muse fan....you'll see that she isn't as lazy as her Momma:) She fussy cut the scallop frame....inserted the A Muse Tiny bird on the left...the bird on the right has been hijacked from the A Muse Birds on a Wire image that she carefully inked up with a marker...she drew her own party hat, the branch, the thought bubble AND wrote up the sentiment by herself....She topped off the card with her very own bow...now come on...that'd make every crafty Momma proud...and youbetcha...I'm big time proud:) Stuff like this makes me embarassingly misty...

Here's to a fabbie week!
You have read this article cas-tastic / kids / occ / schlosser designs with the title relax.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/relax.html. Thanks!

No comment for "relax..."