Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Paper Tree House Inspiration...

Right now I am on a natural high of fabulous, wonderful things... But I can't tell you yet.... It has to stay top secret. Soon.... Very soon....

Spending the weekend with friends and the fabulous Nana Campana was so awesome.... I was sad to see Nana go but she is one busy lady and she will be back in October! Yayyyyy. It was amazing to spend the weekend in the presence of our Lord!!!! Can't wait til the next event!!!! So today I have a bit of inspiration for you. Since I am on the design team at My Paper Tree House, Nana sends me the fabulous kit to play and create with.... Julys kit is sold out. I am telling you, these kits are amazing! So stay tuned for the date the August kit will be revealed!!!! You don't want to miss it!




Happy day! Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title My Paper Tree House Inspiration.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-paper-tree-house-inspiration.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Paper Tree House Inspiration..."