Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

miracles...

Hello and Welcome to Whimsy Haven Wednesday!

We aren't having our regular blog hop today but I did want to share a Whimsy card with you....

I love that Lindsay is a fan of quotes because I am too:

Isn't it a fabbie one? I'm a true believer of things happening for a reason...you might not realize it at the time but there is some 'good' that comes out of everything...I've been there, done that...anywho's....this sentiment actually part of a set called Miracle Butterfly:

I really wanted to use my Jenni Bowlin papers with the butterflies...love the color combo in this particular set....I was inspired by Card Patterns Sketch 73:

Just a reminder that even though we aren't doing the Whimsy Haven Blog Hops during the summer, the shop is still open:)


Thanks for stoppin' by!!!
You have read this article Card Patterns / Jenni Bowlin / mm / want2scrap / whimsy haven DT with the title miracles.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/miracles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "miracles..."