Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

it's your day...

Hello Hello!

I had a ball making today's card...

I was absolutely inspired by the fabbie 2s4y sketch by Kazan:

It's fun times over at 2s4y...they are on week #2 on trying to find a new Design Team Member....no pressure...but , I had a ton of fun creating this even though my work top was 'gritty'...sigh..little elves were using my supplies and there seemed to be an abundance of embossing powder and glitter all over the place...deep breath...deep breath....

I teamed up the sketch challenge with Paige's challenge over on the Cards Blog to use Pinwheels....great timing as Laura of 2s4y just posted a tut over on her blog:)

This also works for the super Jenny's challenge #14 over on her blog, wee Memories, Summer Fun!

I knew that I wanted that Bo Bunny Sunkissed {sun} paper to shine....actually all the paper I used is Bo Bunny....pearls by want2scrap and straws by ikea:) The "it's your day" is EAD Designs from their Stickerz Birthday Sentiments. Good grief, I love fun & bright cards...

♥♥rak alert♥♥

Check out my latest happy mail....a girl ALWAYS loves her happy mail....

Holey smokes this put a ginormous smile on my face...Elizabeth...You rock girl!!!! I can't get over how much stuff you sent over to me......woot woot!!!!!

Thanks for stoppin' by...I'm super busy...lotsa deadlines....working a small community show....throwing together a g-sale the last weekend of the month...local yocals...come check it out....I'm trying to really downsize which probably means I'll have to do several sales...bahaha...

You have read this article 2s4y / bo bunny / ead / ikea / want2scrap with the title it's your day.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/it-your-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "it's your day..."