Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I have been a bad blogger

I have been a pretty bad blogger lately as life just keeps getting in the way. Hopefully the main thing that is stressing me out will be resolved by the middle of next week - but I have to admit that I have been fighting the stress by knitting quite a bit - see above photo of my Knit a Beach wrap - free-range knitting all the way with a crazy mix of yarns and stitches
I was knitting along with a group on http://www.ravelry.com/ - it is in the Jane Thornley forum and called Summer traveling wrap KAL (knit along)   If you go to ravelry, my username is kalaiton.

I just realized that it is the 21st and I never posted my July ScrapGal DT layouts - the manu of the month is Ki memories so be sure to post your Ki Memories layouts in the thread on ScrapGal - you can win a gift certificate to ScrapGal.  Also the final date for entries in the ScrapGal DT search is July25!!!!!!!
I showed this layout on the Galblog and explained how to machine stitch chipboard alphas
Check out the glitzy tooth on this layout! It was too funky not to use!

Hope all is well with you and yours, and thanks so much for reading my blog. I have finished several more paintings and hope to get them posted in the next few days.
You have read this article knitting / Scrapgal with the title I have been a bad blogger. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-have-been-bad-blogger.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I have been a bad blogger"