Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

gift....

I haven't scrapped for a while because of the weather...I blame the heat:) It's easy smeasy to slap together a card...it is a smaller canvas...but a 12 x 12 layout requires so much more thought processing...lol

I actually stumbled across this wonderful sketch on
Sweet Peach Crop Shop's blog:
I routed it over to my bloggie buddie Sherry for a friendly challenge...make sure you pop over to her blog to see her inspiration from the sketch...I love her summery take.

Here's mine:


I absolutely LOVE this pic of me and the kids...it was taken back in 2008...they have changed sooo much since then...

All the paper is Pink Paislee's Queen Bee...Oh my goodness I love that stuff....I found that it actually coordinates with some of the K&Co Blue Awning line...that's where the chippies are from...the bling is Prima and the bloom is from Sherry! Perfect opportunity for me to de-hoard one of the several blooms I had commissioned her to make me:)

Check it out...I even used some of the Pink Paislee Artisian Tape...Each panel has been stitched and then the round panel is mega stitched...lol...I stitched around the circle about 4 times...

What really drew me to the sketch were the banners...love them...can't get enough of them...I teamed them up with buttons and bling....

This is such a wonderful sketch to work with...I was surpised at all the elements that eventually went into the layout...definitely one of my more time consuming layouts that I've accomplished...

Wanna see something fun....a 'blast from the past' kind of thing? Yvonne was oh-so-sweet and created a project last year using the very same pic that I used in today's layout...check it out here:

Treasure

Thanks soo much for taking a peek and you scrappers out there that make bumpy pages...what albums do you like?!!!

You have read this article family / k and co / layout / pink paislee / Prima / RAK / scrapbooking / sweet peach with the title gift..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/gift.html. Thanks!

No comment for "gift...."