Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Most Magical Time of the Day...

Do you ever feel like art projects have a mind of their own? I do. Take for example this layout. It's the one I mentioned yesterday, that I was working on for "The Street Where You Live." It was supposed to be about the night sky in my neighborhood, but it turned into a "Fave Time of Day" layout; which is actually great, because I never got to do my "Fave Time Of Day" layout when it was up as a topic at the Fave Things Blog. So, here's how it turned out...
I have been staying up til dawn lately (have I mentioned that?) and absolutely LOVING it! I absolutely get giddy when I see the sun coming up - it's like I made it to the magic hour or something! I open the curtains so the cats can enjoy the sunrise, and head to bed, satisfied with a night well spent. I can't do it all the time of course, since I do have a day job; but when my schedule allows, you can bet I will be in my studio til all hours, happily creating the night away.

Anyhoo, I used a bunch of my stash for this layout - no kits involved. The owl on the tree was handcut from a piece of patterned paper, and the thickers are shaded with orange and pink sharpies.

Tomorrow is the next "Live With Prima" class with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and it looks like a good one! Julie will be making a super cool container to hold mini-books! I've taken Julie's classes before and they are always really good. The video is live so you can ask questions as you go along, and best of all - it's free! Click here to find out more about it, or to tune in tomorrow at 1:00 pm Central Time.

Thanks so much for stopping by my friends, and I wish you a magical Monday!
You have read this article with the title The Most Magical Time of the Day.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/06/most-magical-time-of-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Most Magical Time of the Day..."