Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

winner...winner...chicken dinner...

First of all, I wanted to thank you ALL for your sweet comments about my engagement!!! I've been overwhelmed with all the kindness!! I have to tell you "D"arin {there you go Angie!} and I had a super waterfront dinner last night...I truly appreciate all the time I spend with him..

Here's a reminder of the blog candy:





P.S. Courtney has another Practicing Creativity set that has been released...you gotta check it out...I've already ordered mine PLUS some super SWEET May Arts Ribbon...pink!!!!

Okay, okay, okay...I know....


True Random Number Generator
Result: 7

.....Drumroll Please.....

Yay! So happy for you both!The ring is gorgeous, and it looks like you had a great time on the cruise. Wow!

wooooooo hooooooooooo Laura!!!!!

Thanks for playing gals...that was soo much fun and don't you worry...I love slinging out the goodies so I'll be back with more blog candy next month:)
You have read this article blog candy with the title winner...winner...chicken dinner.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/winnerwinnerchicken-dinner.html. Thanks!

No comment for "winner...winner...chicken dinner..."