Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

What a day!!!!

We had such a great day yesterday celebrating Finn's birthday!!
To be honest with you I normally don't really look forward celebrating the boys b-days cause they are so crowded with kids and fam and friends!!! I never have the time to really talk to someone cause I am so busy making drinks, snacks, cutting the cake, making cofee and keeping an eye on the kids!!!
But yesterday was diffrent, it's so nice that the kids are all so big now they do what they like and take their drinks and snacks thereself!!!
They played outside for a long time (it was very cold but the sun was shining) and had a great time together they can all get allong so great!!
I did take somepics in the morning but forgot to take some in the afternoon :(

Here are a few!!!!
Yeah Happy birthday Finn!!!!


The birthday cake!!!!

Finn and Anna, she is my friends little girl, isn't she pretty!!

Anna and me!!!!

My sweet sister with Roel, our nephew!!!

I also did some scrapping Friday and here is wahr a made!
This one is for Scrapping the Music, but I am to late I thought I could find some time yesterday but of course I didn't!!
I also made it for Scetchy Thursdays Love their sketches!!!
I used a lot of the cool Nikki Sivils goodies I got from Julie last week!!!

Thanks again for visiting me and I'll be back soon!!!

You have read this article with the title What a day!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What a day!!!!"