Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Unknown...

The February 15th prompt at Artful Amblings was "Unknown," and the technique was to stitch on the page. Here's what I ended up with...
Materials used are magazine images, poster paint sharpies, watercolors and embroidery floss.

The Artful Amblings Journal Group is free and a lot of fun!!! To check it out click here!

I got my Studio Calico shipping notice for this kit today...

Quilting Bee
and this add-on...

Honeycomb

So much cuteness I can hardly stand it! EEK! I'm so excited!

Alrighty then, I guess that's it for today. I'm off to start on another project. What are you working on?

Thanks so much for visiting!
You have read this article with the title The Unknown.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/unknown.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Unknown..."