Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

thank you and from one chick to another...

Hello...Happy Wednesday!!! We're half way through the work week peeps...counting down to the weekend...

Check out Card Patterns #54...

Here's my take on it....

I based my card around the dress form...it is ala American Crafts fabric Thickers...When I think of dress forms I think of Donna Downey...that woman is chock stinkin' full of inspiration and talent...

I'm patting myself on the back for using my vintage Prima flowers and Making Memories fabric tag...all the papers are Pink Paislee...kaiser crafts pearls...vintage button...

ahhh...well yes, it is Wednesday...slaps forehead...

Here is my take on Sweet Sketch 39
...I'm thinking I'm late by a couple hours...grr...


I broke out Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety...

...from one chick to another...

Dontcha love that?!

Okay peeps....have a super day!!!

You have read this article A Muse / cosmo cricket / kaiser crafts / Making Memories / pink paislee / thickers with the title thank you and from one chick to another.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/thank-you-and-from-one-chick-to-another.html. Thanks!

No comment for "thank you and from one chick to another..."