Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

sweet aviary...

Monday already?!!!

I was able to get a bunch of cards done yesterday....I even multi-tasked my challenges!


Today's card was inspired by the Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger:



Caardvarks Photo Inspiration Challenge:

...and Paige's bird challenge over on the Cards Blog...

Here's my final result:

Here's what inspired me:

Tuesday Trigger: Green Gingham, the frame and the colors

Caardvarks: The colors and the bird cages

Cards Blog: bird challenge

I've been seriously hoarding that Melissa Frances frame...like forever...it was a perfect add to the card based on the MFW Tuesday Trigger...this card will need to packaged in a box to go through the USPS..LOL...I dug out the Basic Grey Aviary stamp set...the bird is from the Schlosser Designs "Have a Tweet Day" set that I cut and layered with Martha glue and glitter...

Have a super fabbie Monday...today I'm having lunch with my bloggie pal Elaine...we're having sushi!!! Yes, I am the Japanese girl that doesn't use chopsticks and doesn't eat anything raw...yes, both my parents were born in Japan...my Mom always shakes her head when I ask for a fork at a Japanese restaurant:) So, when I type sushi, I mean cooked stuff for me...tamago nigiri etc...
You have read this article basic grey / caardvarks / cards blog / cosmo cricket / martha / melissa frances / moxie fab world / schlosser designs with the title sweet aviary.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/sweet-aviary.html. Thanks!

No comment for "sweet aviary..."