Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly Challenge- Fun Borders

It's a Squigglefly kinda day! Welcome to our 38th challenge, I'm hosting this week and I'm challenging you to use FUN BORDERS! You can use border punches or make your own fancy edging!

There's a prize in the mix, so come play along with us!!!

Loving Home image by Nina Brackett
Stamps: SF (Loving Home)
Paper: SU! cs, DP?
Ink: SU!/Prisma markers
Other: MS border punch, Nesties,
ribbon & white gel pen



This one is sooooooo me! The only thing missing is a laptop! "Just one more card, I have this idea in my head!!!" or "I have to get my DT cards done!!" lol too fun!

Sleepy Crafter image by Ashley Summers
Stamps: SF (sleepy crafter)
Paper: SU! cs
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch, SU! ribbon.


This 2nd card is also for Stef's color challenge over on the Squigglefly forum @ SNR Card Universe!

Squigglefly Monday Challenge~fun borders!


Have a fabulous Monday!
Blessings!


*
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Squigglefly Challenge- Fun Borders. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/squigglefly-challenge-fun-borders.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly Challenge- Fun Borders"