Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Rediscovering My Markers...

Our 8th lesson in the Let it Loose class is all about doodling! OMG I had SO MUCH FUN doing this one! (I know I say that all the time but it is truly TRUE!) I have a pile of Stampin Up shiny cardstock that I never use, so I pulled it out and tried my markers on it and wow was it fun! The coating on the cardstock makes the marker colors come out so nice and bright - yeayyy!!! I stamped three of my fave stamps with Stazon ink (necessary - so it doesn't smear) and then just doodled and colored while watching numerous episodes of "Heroes" on my computer! The three stamps are the spirit girl (designed by Angie Delarie), the frog (rubber soul) and the word dream (Love, Elsie). Here's how it came out...
One of the things I am loving most about Marit's Let it Loose class, is that the lessons are open enough to let you interpret them in your own style, while giving you ideas and techniques to expand your boundaries! I know I am going to be using what I've learned in the future and I love that!

Now I'm in the middle of the "Unknown" prompt for the Artful Amblings group, and while the background is drying I've got time to start the next Let it Loose lesson which is all about color - YEAYYY - I LOVE COLOR!!!

I hope you are having an inspired week my friends! Thanks so much for stopping by!
You have read this article with the title Rediscovering My Markers.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/rediscovering-my-markers_02.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Rediscovering My Markers..."