Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Love Birds..

Hey Peeps!

Welcome to Jacksonbelle's Tuesday Challenge!

This week we are having a color challenge:

White, Brown & Blue

SCS keyword: JBE095

I used FTL80

Here you go...


Whaddya think? I used Bazzill Swiss dot as my base and Hambly "The Birdcages" ...the ric rac is velvet...I'm patting myself on the back for actually slicing through the Hambly goodness...LOVE that stuff but trying to 'use what I have'...

I wanted to let you know that new Basic Grey is available as a pre-order over at Jacksonbelle...

Green at Heart


kioshi


Seriously, who doesn't love Basic Grey?

On sale at Jacksonbelle all Imaginisce, Pink Paislee, Stampavie (Not the new pre order) and Jenni Bowlin are 30% off. Code JBEEMAIL will get anyone 10% off their entire order!! Soooo...whaddya waitin' for....get shoppin'!!!

P.S. I just found out that the Moxie Fab'alicious Cath picked my lemonade card for last week's Tuesday Trigger!!! Woot Woot!!! Thanks Regina of The Cutting Cafe for the inspiration for my card!!

You have read this article bazzill / ftl / hambly / jacksonbelle dt with the title Love Birds... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/love-birds.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Love Birds.."