Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hello Spring!

Hello Bright & Sunny Thursday! We have had spring like temps this week and I'm lovin' it! My laundry is fluttering in the breeze...

Today is my turn to host at the ABC Toys & Crafts design team blog.


For the Month of March
@ the ABC store

you can receive 20% off with discount code

MM20


no minimum purchase required!
(so you can go order that one stamp or
that Martha Stewart punch you've
been wanting!)



Stamps: PennyBlack (salutations), My Cute Stamps (pop flower hello)
Papers: BasicGrey
Inks: Black memento
Other: button; ribbon, twine &
ruby gems from my stash


I made a sweet little card to welcome the new Spring season starting this weekend!

The stamps I used today are available @ the ABC store, they also carries rubber & clear stamps from Hero Arts, Crafty Secrets, House Mouse, Stampavie and more! And the new Sarah Kay & Helz Cuppleditch stamps are now in stock & flying off the shelves! lol too fun!!!

Julie also has a bunch of Martha Stewart "punch around the page" punches available! I MUST get me some of those babies!

I hope you have a chance to checkout the store and remember 20% off with code MM20!

Ok, here are some challenges...
PennyBlack Sat chall~spring.
Sophisticat chall~new beginnings.
Pollycraft Mon chall~sparkly things.
Crafty Creations~spots & dots.
Fab 'N Funky chall~use new.....both my stamp sets are new.
Paper Cutz~anything goes!
Little Paper Shop~use something you had. I bought this white ribbon for one project long ago and haven't used it since. But it was perfect for this sweet little card!


***On the homefront***
Well, I thank you all for your encouragement! I'm not really getting caught up yet but my brain doesn't seem as frazzled! We have been outside cleaning the yard up a bit which feels good!

I think it's hard laying down my SuperWoman cape but it's a must every once in a while! Thank you again for all your thoughtful comments, emails and words of wisdom!!!
Sending you all big happy HUGS!!!

Praying peace, love & much joy over you today!
BLESSINGS!!!!
You have read this article ABC Toys / CAS / spring with the title Hello Spring!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/hello-spring.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hello Spring!"