Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy st. patty's day to you!

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

Ahhhh...love St. Patty's Day because I adore the color green...it is a major color in my wardrobe:)


I played along in the
Unscripted Sketches #46:

Here's a little giftie duo for the man...


All the happy paper is Jillibean...the Lucky You/Happy St. Patrick's Day images are TomKat Studio freebies that I found on How about Orange.

I tweeked the sketch a smidge and used the same size Jillibean panels. The rub on is ala Stampin' Up.


I don't know if you can tell but the Happy St. Patrick's Day circle is mounted on a black scalloped circle....love the black ric rac..it is ala Martha and is extra crunchy...100% nylon. The tin is filled with local Dilettante chocolate truffles. Nothings says St. Patty's Day like chocolate:)

You have read this article altered tin / gifts / jillibean / stampin' up / unscripted sketches with the title happy st. patty's day to you!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-st-patty-day-to-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy st. patty's day to you!"