Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

happy cupcake day...

Happy Monday!

Okay...that might be stretching it...happy + monday:)

I received a happy package last week from PTI....

Baby Button Bits!!!

I really bought it for the sweet cupcake but know that I'll be able to use the other images/sentiments...

This is a sweet 'lil 3x3 card...decided to play along with Paige's new challenge over on the super Cards Blog...I love working with the 3x3 format...little cards that pack a punch...or a cupcake:) This is going to be my girl's birthday invites for her family party...more on her friend party later. It's super girlie {which my girl really isn't but her momma is..LOL} with the {retired} Basic Grey lilykate paper piecing. She's on a purple kick and that lavender is the closest I have to purple...teaming it up with the green makes it much more fun for me to play with since I love green:) The sentiment is from the A Muse clear Cupcake set....I couldn't resist the glitter...love the martha sterling glitter...

Lookie what I received from the fabbie & famous Laurel Seabrook!



Now some facts about me:

1) love my coffee
2) breakfast is my fav meal of the day
3) I love to see how everyone's crafty space is organized...
4) I don't like to cook or clean
5) I'm a creature of habit...
6) I'm a Gleek {listening to Don't stop Believin' on my iPod}
7) I love aqua & red..
8) not a fan of purple

Here's to a fabbie stress-free week!!!

You have read this article A Muse / basic grey / cards blog / kaiser crafts / martha / pti with the title happy cupcake day.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-cupcake-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "happy cupcake day..."