Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday!!!!

I wanted to do a birthday shout out to my man...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

If you're reading this before you check your mail today...please step away from the blog post....

Okay, now that I have said that I can share with you all what I have for today...

I used the fabbie
Clean & Simple sketch #81:

I've been on a slight yellow kick...there seem to have been quite a few yellow challenges lately...I love yellow teamed up with gray....I used Stampin' Up's Basic Gray and Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line:

It almost seemed too clean & crisp for me so I added the white stitching and the PTI Fresh Snow ink...oy...I hadn't opened up the Fresh Snow until I made this card...I didn't realize that the ink had gone all greasy pork chop on me until I saw a greasy thumbprint on the card....GRRRRRRRR....I think I managed to clean it up...hence the white distress inking....

Here's the interior shot....I wanted to stitch all willy nilly through the circles but then it would have disrupted the view when the card was closed...

Anywho's, I did have fun making this...especially working with those colors...

My man will be receiving a whole platter of cookies for his birthday treat at work...his nickname should be cookie monster since he loves them so much...this is where I should enter my disclaimer, no the cookies aren't baked by me but are baked by a local caterer...LOL...

The Cutting Cafe Design Team Call!

Check out the deets
HERE.

I love working with Regina & The Cutting Cafe...she cranks out some super stuff!!!! Come on back tomorrow and I'll be sharing a 2s4y card with some Cutting Cafe goodness:)
You have read this article basic grey / clean and simple / pti / stampin' up with the title Happy Birthday!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday!!!!"