Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Birthday Finn!!!! and another challenge!!

Today is my sweetheart Finn's birthday, from today he is 9 years old!!
Can't believe how fast he has grown, I can remember holding him for the first time so well!!
(I was in soooooo much pain but I'll save you the details)
Today is a normal schoolday so he took some friends home for lunch (the kids come home for lunch here everyday) and I made them some French fries, yummie!!!
We will celebrate his birthday next Satuday with (a load) of fam and friends and even more kids!!!
Hope the weather will be as great as the past 2 days, it's like spring the sun is shining and the temprature is so nice, you can hear the birds and there are some flowers trying to get out of the ground, I love to be outside righ now!!

And here is another fun challenge for you!!!
It's the new one over at Scrappassion!!!
It is a countdown, I never did one like that before and it was HARD!!!
But I did it!!!
Here is the countdown, use:
5 flowers
4 stamps
3 different sheets of dessinpaper
2 pictures
1 title of 1 word
That doesn't have to be that hard you would say, but using 5 flowers????
I have trouble using even 1 flower so 5 was really hard for me!!!
I am not really satisfied about the result but maybe I should use some more flowers on my LO's from now???!!


You have until the end of the month to post your LO and you might be the winner of a great prize, or you might be our next Guest Designer??????!!!



You have read this article with the title Happy Birthday Finn!!!! and another challenge!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/happy-birthday-finn-and-another.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday Finn!!!! and another challenge!!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...