Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Green challenge and my whining!

Happy Tuesday and Welcome to another Digital Tuesday Challenge! Can you believe we've been challenging you for almost a whole year! To think, when we started, digis were just getting popular!!!



Stamps: The Stamping Boutique (Irish Audrey)
Papers: K&Co DP, gray cs (?)
Ink: Copics
Other: ribbon/stash, gel pen

Our fabulous sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique!!




Checkout what my lovely team mates have done!...
Amy
Anjou
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Maria
Michelle
Michelle R
Paula
Shelly
Suzie

Here are some challenges...
Digital Tuesday chall~green/Irish & a digi
Timeless Tuesday~ribbon.
Sunflowers & Dragonflies~Irish/St Patty
Die Cut Dreams~2 punches...my sentiment circles
Raise the Bar~use green.
For Fun Challenge~green.
Cupcake Inspiration chall~green clovers
Stampin Royalty~mostly green
Corrosive chall~St Patty
Cupcake Craft chall~green
Clearly Inspired chall~green




*****On the homefront & inside my head...

I have been so overwhelmed lately with blogging! Please forgive me for not visiting like I should! As many of you know, we homeschool and I'm not sure if its the nicer weather, but our schedule has not been moving along smoothly! Everyone seems to be needing Mom more than usual! And I'm getting behind on all the record keeping which our state demands! PA is one of the stricter states for homeschool record keeping!

I've been decluttering the house, I think I need to declutter my brain! I'm not quite sure what that means right now, but will take it to pray! I hope you all will allow me this chance to get my head together and get back to routine!

You all have shown me so much love and friendship and it always makes my day! THANK YOU!
Sending you all a big bunch of LOVE & HUGS!!!
I pray that each of you truly knows what a lovely blessing you are to those who know you!!!
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings!!!


PS, I will be announcing the winner of my Creative Card Crew Celebration Candy a little later today!

You have read this article St Patrick's Day / The Stamping Boutique with the title A Green challenge and my whining!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/green-challenge-and-my-whining.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Green challenge and my whining!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...