Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

friend...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

Today's card is based off of Pam's super sketch...I used some new goodies and a new technique to me..

Here's my card..


My new goodies: Prima Goodness!

New technique: Faux Stitching

Okay, so this is the first time I used faux stitching...I didn't have green thread and I'm not a fan of curvy machine stitching:) It looks like I used a plain old pencil but I actually used an SU Old Olive marker....LOL...I think I'm just not use to it since I've never faux stitched. I need to invest in some embroidery thread:)

Can't wait to see what you create with the 365 Cards Super Sunday Sketch!

I wanted to share a gorgeous card that my blogging friend Julia Aston sent to me...

Isn't it wonderful...thanks sooo much Julia...I really appreciate your happy mail!

Next up is a pic that was taken last week...my bloggie friend Elaine and I went to a local Thai restaurant...Oh Boy, did we laugh...alot....really....

Okay, that's it for today...I'll be spending a huge chunk of the wee early morning hours crafting...I hope to sling out at least 5 cards to get me through the work week's worth of blog posts:)

You have read this article 365 DT / martha / Prima / stampin' up with the title friend.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "friend..."