Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Dun dah duh dun !

My first ever....layered - chocolate/chocolate cake.
After I put all of the ingredients away...I added 3 eggs, water and oil and mixed on medium for 2 minutes.  :)  twice.  as it was a 4 layer cake.
Pictorially skipped steps :  cut to level, froze (cakes are MUCH easier and less crumby to work with when they are frozen) iced, spread, spread, spread, spread, 
A present was pushed in to the side of the cake and it had to be fixed....so it's not perfect.  but it's my first time EVER and I was proud and Sydney was happy :)
While I was frosting it Syd came in from playing out back and said, "WOW mom !  That looks great.  Thank you for making my cake mom."  SUCH a thoughtful little person.
The end.
Syd looking at her new fairy plant and grow garden she got from her Aunt.
Her brothers ;-) picked out the perfection and operation game. 
J and I loved those games when we were little.   (what ? they were picked for her not for us.  jeeze)
Syd woke up this morning and immediately started playing.   Success !

You have read this article with the title Dun dah duh dun !. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/dun-dah-duh-dun.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dun dah duh dun !"