Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Curiosity- New @ TSB!

I would like to introduce you to Curiosity, she is a brand new digi from The Stamping Boutique! Isn't she sweet? Tracey has been very busy with her drawing pad lately!



"Curiosity Delights the Heart"

Stamps: TSB (Curiosity)
Paper: SU! cs, Creative Memories DP, med. green DP (?)
Ink: Copics
Other: Sizzix swirl, MS punch, star gem,
nesties, SU! ribbon, dazzling diamonds, silver glitter,
sentiment-CG

The Stamping Boutique (TSB) is sponsoring the Inspiration Card Sketch challenge this week, so I used the ICS sketch for inspiration! Sketch challenges are my least favorite challenge, I just can't seem to stick to them! lol However, I love color challenges!!! Especially when I have DP to match! I usually find my DP first then color my image accordingly.

What do you do?

Here are some challenges...
Inspirational Card Sketch~ sketch.
One Stitch @ a time~colors
Charisma Cardz~fairies
Flutterby Wednesday~inspir. pix
Crazy Amigo~swirls
Magical Craft fortnight chll~things w/wings.
Order of Opus Gluei~green and the ribbon is recycled!
SophistiCat~flourish/bling.
Crafty Cardmakers~girl image

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!
Blessings!!



*
You have read this article The Stamping Boutique with the title Curiosity- New @ TSB!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/curiosity-new-tsb.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Curiosity- New @ TSB!"