Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cowboys and angels!!!

It's time for a brand new challenge over at CP 4U!!! And it's all about cowgirls, boots and pink!!
Check the blog to find out wat's it all about??!!!
These are my fave boots, I bought them this winter and I wear them almost all the time!!
I got the cowgirl images from the net, the brown flower was in the RAK Jenneke send me, the brown paper is Nikki Sivils from Julie and the brown paper at the back was in Amy's Rak!!!
Thanks girls!!!
And don't you just loooooove those little cowboy boots, can't remember where I got them, they where lying around for ages and I almost forgot about them!!
So far the cowboys, now it's time for the angels!!!
Here they are!!!!
We had such a wonderfull day today, finally a little springweather!!
The boys where outside playing with all the kids in the neighbourhood almost the whole afternoon!!! (they didn't have to go to school this afternoon)
And I love the way they smell and look when they come in!!!

So Sjors and me could do some work in the garden, I did the work and Sjors just played a bit with a tennisball and barked at the all the kids that where passing our garden!!!
Hope you all had a great day I know Sarah did, cause it is her Birthday, so CONGRATS Sarah!!!
You have read this article with the title Cowboys and angels!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/cowboys-and-angels.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cowboys and angels!!!"