Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Binding it All Up...

I finished binding my Let it Loose Journal tonite and now it's all done! It feels great to finish a big project, doesn't it? Here's how the finished book looks...
I used a grocery shopping bag that already had a sunburst graphic on it, and wrote the title on with a white sharpie. The rest of the cover is happy tape, and Love, Elsie adhesive fabric.

Here's a closeup of the binding...
I used some Stampin Up ribbon, and a bunch of beads I still had from my beading days. I just love this binding technique and I can tell I will be doing alot more of it!!!

Let it Loose was a fun and inspirational class to be sure! Here's a recap of all the pages I made...










I don't know if I could pick a favorite lesson. I think what I loved most about the class was the variety! I also really loved getting reacquainted with my markers again! Now, I'm thinking I might have to invest in either some copic markers, or some of those Tim Holtz refillable alcohol ink markers. For any of you who have either of those types of markers, what do you think? Do you recommend one over the other?

Also, if you took the Let it Loose class, I'd love to hear what your favorite part was!

I hope you all have a fantastic Friday! Thanks for visiting!
You have read this article with the title Binding it All Up.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/binding-it-all-up_11.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Binding it All Up..."