Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys- A Distressing Birthday

Happy, happy Thursday everyone! Today I have a fun B'day card to show you! I was playing with some clear stamps, getting inky! I was de-stressing while I distressed my card!


Stamps: Hero Arts (wonderful birthday)
Papers: BasicGrey (offbeat)
Ink: Copics
Other: MS border punch

Inside reads: A little birdie told me! (CG)



Make your stamps WORK for you!

I love this set, it comes in handy again & again! The Happy Birthday stamp, seen at the bottom, is the one I used on my card today! Instead of masking, or partially inking the stamp I cut it apart! eek!

Here's a tip! When cutting, make a point....

...that way, if you need to use it in it's original form, it's very easy to line up!

Clear stamps on acrylic blocks make it easy to re-arrange the words to fit your space, like I did today! too fun!

ABC Toys & Crafts Store

**********DROOL ALERT**********************************

The NEW Sarah Kay are will be arriving this month!
Have you made your wish list?

The NEW SPELLBINDERS are now in stock!

And...
For the Month of March use discount code

MM20

and receive 20% off your ABC store order!
No minimum purchase amount!
*****************************************************

Here are the challenges...

Inspiration Card Sketch~sketch.
Clearly Inspired challenge~square cards.
Pollycraft~distressing.
Stampin' Royalty~inspiration pix

Enjoy your day! Thank you for all your kindness & support!
Praying overflowing joy over you!!
Blessings!!!

You have read this article ABC Toys / Birthday / hero arts with the title ABC Toys- A Distressing Birthday. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/abc-toys-distressing-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys- A Distressing Birthday"