Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

3...2...1...

Welcome to 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!!

Our Sponsor this week is:

Stretch 'N Bubbles

This is the sketch for today....This one threw me for a loop...

When I'm challenged by a sketch I fall back on the papers to put me into a nice comfort zone...

Sooo....I fell back on Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride...perfect for the Rocket digi! This will go into my nephew's birthday card stash:) I decided to keep the Rocket clean & simple...but did manage to bling it up...I figured since the papers were so festive that I'd keep the main image clean...

I hope that you'll join in the fun and woot woot for the new 365 Cards Designers!!!!

Jacksonbelle Alert!

The new Basic Grey Green at Heart & Kioshi are now in stock!!!

You have read this article 365 DT / cosmo cricket / kaiser crafts / thickers with the title 3...2...1.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/321.html. Thanks!

No comment for "3...2...1..."