Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wanna know why I'm wearing my ANGRY eyes today

Because we are dealing with Eastside Westside bullshit in our school district.   They just split the district and we (westside) are getting SHAFTED.
Because Sydney is a good reader and isn't getting the attention she needs when it comes to reading and one of Syd's best little friends (on the eastsides new district) gets to read one on one with a director at the school because she's a good reader.
Because Sydney's teacher says that she's too busy with her class of 27 students, and because of the split they are now adding 5 more students to all of our classes.  Syd's friend has 18 kids in her class...they would like more funding to re-do some of their schools.
Because they are now trying to consider whether or not to cancel the sports programs due to lack of funding on the westside, and yet Syd's friend knows her colors in french and will be taught 1/2 of her subjects in french next year, a program only offered on the eastside.
Because I've had Syd's name on every charter school registry for 2 years now and our name hasn't been drawn.  
and well...because it sucks getting shafted all because of geography.
You have read this article with the title Wanna know why I'm wearing my ANGRY eyes today. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/wanna-know-why-i-wearing-my-angry-eyes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Wanna know why I'm wearing my ANGRY eyes today"