Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Stamping Boutique-Farmer Audrey

Just popping in for a quickie post! My right wrist/arm is really sore today for some odd reason, so I'm taking it easy on the computer for the next few days!

I wanted to share a sweet little Audrey card I made the other day for Stef's sketch over
@The Stamping Boutique blog!

Align Center
Stamps: TSB (farmer Audrey)
sentiment-MFT (punny farm, rtd)
Papers: BasicGrey (offbeat), SU! cs.
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: gingham ribbon



Inside: "Just Chicken Up On You!"


Here are some challenges...
TSB/sketch challenge~sketch.
The Color Dare~colors.
Rosie & Dee's~friendship
Divine Diva Inspiration~colors.
Cupcake Craft chall~friends.
Crafty Cardmakers~using the color wheel....I think I did it right! lol

Hope you are all safe & sound, big HUGS to you!
Blessings!






*
You have read this article The Stamping Boutique with the title The Stamping Boutique-Farmer Audrey. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/stamping-boutique-farmer-audrey.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Stamping Boutique-Farmer Audrey"