Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ruffles...

When I first saw the latest Sweet Sunday Sketch, I thought of ruffles...

So I put together a bunch of different GCD Studios papers that are brown and blue... and topped it off with that ginormous bloom...definitely a hand delivered greeting card:)

Check out all the layers in the bloom...

Have you noticed that all the pics for this week are outdoor ones...that's what happens when I multi-task over the weekend and have the time to photog outdoors...

I was pretty happy to see that I have exceeded 100,000 hits on my blog...pretty coolio...I'll be slinging out some blog candy as a thank you for all of you that take the time to come visit
'lil 'ole me...maybe Sunday or Monday which I'll team up with a Woot Woot Announcement:)
You have read this article gcd studios / pti / stampin' up / sweet sunday sketch with the title ruffles.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/ruffles.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ruffles..."