Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

queen of the castle...

This is post #2 for me today...be sure to check out my other post with my 365 Cards project, an announcement and some blog candy!

Hello!!!

I can't wait to share my Sketch Girl Guest Designer Card!!!

The sponsor is The Wild Flower Patch!

Wild Flower Kids are cute digital stamps for every occasion focusing on creating whimsy in the everyday. WFK stamps are available at The Wild Flower Patch Store. Here's the blog link and the store link.

WFK will give the winner 5 free digi images from the store.

Here's the fun sketch!

I had the opportunity to play with Princess Rose along with a fun sentiment.

Queen of the Castle...gotta love that...every woman should be the Queen of her Castle:) I paper pieced Rose with Basic Grey Infuse...Her hair has been paper pieced with Stampin' Up Close to Cocoa. I didn't want to cover up her entire skirt with the sentiment so I printed it on vellum and made a wide sash....did you notice the sheer part of her sleeve has been pieced with vellum too? Her crown has been inked up with a Sakura Stardust pen and then finished off with some Kaiser Crafts pearls...as is her belt. I did some stitching and then topped it off with A Muse Creative Candy...Gotta love Rose's smirk and her blue eyeshadow:)

Can you tell that this is actually a 4.25 x 4.25 inch card? I love working with that size...

I hope that you join in the Sketch Girl fun!!! Thanks to ALL the Sketch Girls...I had a total blast being the Guest Designer...you gals rock!

Harriet

Tiffany

Randee

Bonnie

Amber

Katie

Jennie

Sara

Annie

Julie

Jess

Please make sure you take a peek at my other blog post for today...I have another project along with an announcement and some blog candy:)

You have read this article A Muse / basic grey / kaiser crafts / sakura / sketch girl guest designer / stampin' up with the title queen of the castle.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/queen-of-castle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "queen of the castle..."