Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Next challenge at Creative Prompts 4U!!!

I am going to keep it very short, I had a cold and yesterday I got a stumachflu as well!!!:( I am doing much better today but I am not 100% yet!!!

But I wanted to post the newest challenge over at Creative Prompts 4U!!!
Again we have a great photo for you to inspire you!!!
Here is mine:
MY sweetheart Rick with his fave donut, the pink one!! When we buy a box of donuts at the supermarket we can't choose what we want and you get all different flavors but the boys both love the pink one, so we cut it in half or the make some kind of deal!!!

I'll be blogging again tomorrow and visit all of you again!! Have a great weekend!!!

You have read this article with the title Next challenge at Creative Prompts 4U!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/next-challenge-at-creative-prompts-4u.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Next challenge at Creative Prompts 4U!!!"