Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

my signature style...

Happy Thursday!

Have you been keeping up with the 365 Cards Blog this week? Here's a smidge of what Pam had to say about this week:

This week, our wonderful designers want to share with you some cards based on their signature styles. Week after week they have tackled whatever challenges I have thrown at them, and they've done it well. So for a change they were given some freedom to let their personal styles shine. So what is the challenge for you? It's a style and scraplift challenge all rolled into one.

This was actually a difficult challenge for me...give me a sketch....I'm there...I tweek it, I turn it and I'm done...but give me the freedom to do whatever...yipes! Signature Style....Hmmm....I guess I'd say I am fun & funky...clean & cute?

So, being the person that I am, I spent time to over analyze the assignment and then decided to reach for the stuff that makes me happy....

I know...I know....were you expecting an owl? LOL...there is something about Cosmo Cricket Early Bird line that is just, well, happy. I'm sooooo looking forward to Spring that I knew I wanted to do something to hopefully hurry it along:) This is one of my favorite earlier 365 Cards Sunday Sketch cards and so I kind of cased myself...LOL..I've been enjoying making shaped cards so I knew that I wanted to join in the fun over on the Cards Blog too. Wish me luck in finding an envy for this puppy...

Soooo...feel free to check out any of my cards and Style & Lift:)

You have read this article 365 DT / cards blog / cosmo cricket / pti / SEI with the title my signature style.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-signature-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my signature style..."