Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

my deer friend...

Welcome to Day 365 at 365 Cards!!!!

Can you believe that we've completed a whole year? Did you have the opportunity to play last week...it was Signature Style week on the blog and a whole lotta fun!!! I am thrilled to stay on with Pam & 365 Cards as a Super Sketchy Sunday Designer...you all know how I love Sketch Challenges:)

I should warn you, today's post is heavy on the photog...bear with me...I have my Super Sketchy Sunday Card...an announcement and some blog candy to sling out....awwww...come on now...don't scroll down yet:) ♥♥This is also post 1 of 2 for today...be sure to check out my Sketch Girl post for today:)


I have definitely been neglecting my pile 'o Sassafras so I decided to dive into it for today's card...check out the sketch...a little challenging...I'm thinking that Gloria &/or Rose will mention something about Pam's "special coffee"...LOL.



I'm experimenting with my photog studio:) Sassafras Vintage Yummy is definitely delish in my book:) I was able to combine Making Memories alpha stickers and SEI buttons too....
I hope that you'll join us in Day 365 and Super Sketchy Sunday!!

Okay, onto my woot woot news....

I said...YES!

Muwahaha....I was actually waiting to get my gorgeous ring back from the jeweler's...it had to be sized down to my petite size 3.5 ring finger...I couldn't be more thrilled that 'd' asked me to marry him...in the words of Nickelback...


...I've found the one I'll spend forever with...


He is thee kindest & most empathetic man...he makes me laugh, he makes me happy, he is drama-free, grounded, ambitious, he encourages my passion for paper {gotta love that}....I knew he was the 'one for me' early on...it's that gut feeling, kwim? I could seriously go on & on.... for now I'll share some pics from the cruise...


This is where I type my disclaimer about my girlie...I love her to pieces but good grief, she really does not dig getting her picture taken these days...it makes Momma not so much of a happy camper...I think it is a part of all that teenage angst...she'll be 15 in a couple weeks...

She was cracking me up the other night...she was holding my hands and was going on and on about how small my hands are...silly girl....


My boy couldn't be more different...the dude loves getting his pic taken....


Dang, he's CUTE:)

Thanks for letting me share my "woot woot" news with you....it's something that I knew I wanted to include in my blogging journey...

Okay, okay, I know...get to the candy girl....so, in honor of my engagement...my 100k blog hits...my 200+ followers and well, all your super sweet comments and just visiting me....I've put together a bag of goodness for you to win. I'll share the pics and get back to the deets afterwards...

This ZVA bag is from CHA...I'm a huge fan of ZVA....wanted to have a vessel for all the goodies:)


There are some Foof-a-la, Pink Paislee & Sassafras Rub ons..


Tinkering Ink rub ons and felties..

Some American Crafts Flair, ZVA, Imaginisce stamp & Maya Road Ribbon Charms...

key to my heart stamp set by Practicing Creativity!!!

Whew....there you have it...lots of goodness...here are the deets...I'll keep this candy open until 11:59 pm {pacific} on Saturday, March 6th. Only 1 comment in the drawing for each peep. International bloggie friends are of course, welcome! No need to post this on your blogs...I'd love to keep it to my regulars and lurkers:) Come on you lurkers....pop in and say Hello! I've seen this method on some other blogs and hope that you don't mind that I want to know when your birthday is...month/day...I gotta get organized and record them...I always seem to find out AFTER the fact, kwim?

Make sure you check out my Sketch Girl card as their Guest Designer...it is on a separate post for today!

You have read this article 365 DT / Making Memories / sassafras / SEI with the title my deer friend.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-deer-friend.html. Thanks!

No comment for "my deer friend..."