Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just finished a mural....

This is really random but I was asked to do a mural a couple of weeks ago....Here is the picture I was sent asking if I could re-create it....I said ha, no problem...hehehehe...I wish I was so confident!


She also asked me if I could write her daughters name as if Tinkerbell had dropped her fairy dust to spell it out. I said, ha I sure can....Hehehehe... I sure had high hopes.

If you read my blog you know I will try anything and I sure love a challenge....So 3 days and 12 hours of work later this is what the mural looks like.


You can't have Cinderellas castle with out the glass slipper.... I always add a small little detail to each mural I have done.....

Like this....

I did a mural to re-create Noahs Ark for our Nursery at church. I saw this in a story book and had to add it... Hey spiders crawled on the ark too....or did they. They could have hitched a ride on a giraffe. LOL.

I find great peace and joy painting....it gives me some alone time and gives me time to think a lot. I use my creative time alone to talk to God too. Being a mom of 4 you need to take every opportunity you can to pray in peace!!!! One great thing about doing this mural is I have made a new friend. I love meeting new people. It is so much fun.....

I hope you all have that special thing that brings you to an ultimate peace!!!

P.S. I must tell you cause I always feel like it is cheating but I did use a projector to get the castle so large....oh and tinker bell was drawn using a projector too. I could draw it but it would have taken me twice as long....I love my projector!!!!

Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title Just finished a mural..... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/just-finished-mural.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just finished a mural...."