Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Inspiration from my yard

I was inspired by the colors of some of my azaleas and also by a sketch on the TA/Websters's Pages blogpost so here's my layout - join us on thesketchgal and show us your take on this sketch. I glimmer misted the WP paper - the title reads "Never forget to look up"
I have had another busy day - today I won (not quite the same as winning something for free. LOL!) some beautiful yarn on ebay, ordered some more yarn, ordered some fabric to make aprons, and designed several aprons to put in my etsy shop - I plan to open the shop in about 2 weeks with aprons, other fabric items, and paintings. Got any ideas for me?
Hope you are having a fun day or at least a good one.
ttfn,
Chris
p.s. just a note - unfortunately I received notification yesterday that Harlee-quinnz Designs has gone out of business - "due to the economy"
You have read this article scrapbooking with the title Inspiration from my yard. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/inspiration-from-my-yard.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspiration from my yard"