Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy mail and my Sweet Boy!



A couple of weeks back I won a RAK from the blog of a sweet Fave Girl Deana. Deana also has some really adorable items she made in her Etsy Shop. I was so excited that it was some new scrappy goodness from Nikki Sivils and some bakers twine from Deana's Etsy Shop...that I did not even take a picture of the goodies, I just tore into them and started creating. Go check out Nikkis Sivils new lines of scrappy supplies. Plus, a whole lotta inspiration HERE.

Here is a picture of my goodies after I used them on the layout.....
Can you see what I used on my page.....


Here is the layout I created of my sweet Jacob. He is 8 years old and such the sweetheart, protector and smarty pants, little man. I love him so much.
He is just a sweet little blessing in my life.

Just look at those burlap buttons. They are so cute....



Happy Scrapping! Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title Happy mail and my Sweet Boy!. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy-mail-and-my-sweet-boy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy mail and my Sweet Boy!"