Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Friday Update...

Hey there my friends - how's your week been going? I can't believe it's Friday already! I think this is the longest I've gone without blogging in quite awhile! I've been out of town for a couple of days on business so I've got some catching up to do on my projects.

I'm so excited to finally show you the SWEET valentine happy mail I got from my awesome friend Amy! What a day-brightener it was to get these goodies in the mail...
I just LOVE all of it! That cute vintage valentine, and the felt rose, and especially this little handmade "scrapping buddy!" How cute is she?!!!
I just love her Amy!!! She's got a special place in my scraproom where I see her everyday! I thank you sooooo much for thinking of me!


I don't have any finished projects to share (I'm so far behind - aargh!), but I do want to share my latest Let It Loose assignment that is still in progress. This was truly an experiment and I am loving how it's turning out...
The assignment was to work with gesso, and I really wanted to try something new, so I splotched the gesso really thick on my page and swirled it around with the paintbrush. Then while it was wet I sprayed a ton of spray ink on it and just let it sit there in the wet gesso. Then, just for fun, I swirled the edges with a little foam brush to see what would happen. The result is what you see here (click the photo to see it bigger). Now it's all dry and I'm working on making it into something (ha). I will be excited to share it with you when it's all done!

That's all for today, but I will be back tomorrow with another update! I should have lots to share over the weekend! Have a fantastic Friday everyone!
You have read this article with the title Friday Update.... You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/friday-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Friday Update..."