Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Claps and Kisses

Carly has hit so many milestones in the last two weeks! She's crawling all over the place and holding on walking all around her little play area. Yesterday she started clapping with me while I was singing to her in the kitchen. She also has become quite the little kisser. We say, "Give me a kiss!" and she leans in and puckers her lips. She also looks at me and whines when she wants me to fix something. I'm trying to do the sign language thing with her so she'll do a sign instead of whine. Tina and I are getting such a kick out of her. She's got the greatest laugh in the world!

Here's a cute video of Tina and Carly watching clapping videos! :)
You have read this article with the title Claps and Kisses. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/claps-and-kisses.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Claps and Kisses"