Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Best friends forever

It's time again for the newest challenge at http://whatisyourfavething.blogspot.com/ - favorite friend. Be sure to check out the incredible and varied DT layouts (have I told you how much I love working with these talented ladies?!) and the winners from the last challenge - and don't forget Julie's funny and charming ramblings. This layout is about my husband Dan - many years together and still best friends. I used Cosmo Cricket paper (March manu of the month at Scrapgal) and some little items that I received from other TAAFOMFT DT members - Julie, Jeanet, and Deana.

I have been sewing and painting like a fiend - along with finishing up DT work for the beginning of March. I will be doing the Galblog every Tuesday for a while so be sure to check it out.

Thanks for reading and hope you have a great day!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things with the title Best friends forever. You can bookmark this page URL http://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/best-friends-forever.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Best friends forever"